Thursday, May 2, 2013

 May 2, 2013 Thursday Wow!
 We are already into May, my favorite time of year. I have been running between my garden and quilting all week . They say that gardening and quilting go hand in hand. Is that true with you.? I love the colors of all the flowers and its like building a quilt only outdoors! The heading of our page today shows a few of my daffodils and forsythia that are in bloom. My husband Eugene loves to use his camera and enjoys taking pictures of my garden as it progresses through the season. So you see you will be able to enjoy both our quilting projects and my garden through the whole season. I hope you will like it! Please, drop me a line and let me know. Its fun to hear how you are enjoying this blog too!
Todays quilt is so much fun and Jeannie-Kay always has fun making these. She tells me she may use  it for a picnic tablecloth. it is pieced with beautiful fruits and vegetables, and looks yummy.
This quilt is 61x61 and is quilted with strawberries all over.

 You will see the strawberry pattern in the picture below. What a fun quilt!

1 comment:

  1. What a beautiful quilt! I love it Jeannie-Kay. It makes me think that summer might actually be on it's way!!!
    I love the berry pattern.

    ReplyDelete