Thursday, May 23, 2013

Violets Are Blue

Thursday, May 23, 2013
Violets Are Blue,   or are they? My backyard is covered this week in beautiful violets. Some are white, purple and blue. They are so dainty and pretty against the new spring grass. If my grandchildren were here to visit, I know I would receive bouquets of them for my table but since they are not I had to pick my own bouquet to enjoy. Aren't they pretty?
 
The quilt I picked today looks like violets all over. This quilt was made by Jeanne Kaye and is 56x86. We have chosen the pattern of "Little Flowers" for an all over efffect. Jeanne Kaye calls this quilt "Sweet Dreams" and no wonder,. It is so soft and delicate looking, just like the little blue violet. I hope you have enjoyed seeing this quilt today. I know it is one of my favorites!




No comments:

Post a Comment