Monday, November 4, 2013

It's November!

Monday, November 4, 2013

It is November already and the weather has been beautiful. The cold is gradually coming and I'm glad all the yard work, I was planning to get done, is finished. Halloween is, now, behind us and now the getting ready of all the Christmas projects. I spent the last few days finishing up some of the U.F.O'S {UNFINISHED OBJECTS } from last year. I finished my Christmas table cloth and a tree skirt. I will show them as soon as I get them quilted. Are you working on Christmas gifts or just Christmas items now? After Remembrance Day, the decorating for Christmas will start and I will show you some things pertaining to Christmas.


Today's quilt is a small "I Spy", quilt made by Jane. "I spy" quilts are so much fun, and collecting all the fabrics is all part of it. This "I Spy" was quilted with an all over pattern on "Lush Leaves" at 8 inches. It goes well with the lovely, leafy Bali fabrics on the borders and backing. This grandchild will have fun with their quilt.








No comments:

Post a Comment