Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Spring Is Here! Blizzard rageing!

Wednesday, March 26, 2014
 I can't believe it! It's March 26th and as I sit here to give you this post all about Spring, we are in a major blizzard in the Maritimes. Folks, the snow is so high already in my front yard, I will be lucky to see my gardens by June. That's O.K. We are so lucky to live in this country and enjoy the seasons as they fall. I get a great boost even to see my artificial bouquet of forsythia on my table. Every time I walk pass them, they brighten my day.

Here is a cute little fellow sitting up on a post just waiting for warmer days to come. The Black -capped Chickadee doesn't mind the snow here and survives quite well in all conditions. No wonder he is  our New Brunswick provincial bird. Below we have our last year tulips right from my gardens, No, they're not Tulips from Amsterdam. Have faith, Spring is here!






Today's quilt certainly reminds me of spring. This cute little number by Natalie is sure to cheer you up. This quilt is called "Summer in the Park" and measures 80" x 80". The quilting pattern, we did on this quilt, is called 'Jamaica" at 10". This is a beautiful  happy quilt and you can't help think about spring flowers while your making this one. Great job Natalie!









1 comment:

  1. Love this post! It does not however sound or look like spring out there! Beautiful quilt Natalie?

    ReplyDelete