Monday, December 9, 2013

Christmas Lights

Monday, December 9, 2013
The Christmas lights are shining everywhere now  and we stopped at the Victoria Hall in New Maryland to snap this pretty photo. My outside decorating is finished for this year, I think. I am still working on the inside, in between quilting customer quilts. I feel I am progressing nicely even though I'm late for our blog today.




This photo is a neighbour's house that has hundreds of lights. When you turn your car radio to 107.9 FM you will see all the lights take turn in time to the music. Hours and hours of work went into this.I'm sure just like the hours we quilters spend on the projects we create.
Today's quilt is actually a Christmas tablecloth done by Marilyn. It is 38" x 38" and is quilted with "Holly Swirls" all over. This will be great with some of Marilyn's Christmas decorating this year. Do you have all your Christmas decorating projects complete? There is still time! Gwenda





No comments:

Post a Comment